Monday, March 03, 2008
Happy Birthday Ashlee!
Yeah Ashlee is in double digits now. (She loves to tell everyone this) Ten years old. I remember having her like it was not that long ago. She was such a good baby. So adorable. She was our little angel sent straight from heaven. She has always been such a good girl and always so eager to make others happy. She is a peacemaker. She always is thinking of others before herself. This picture is from our trip to Disneyworld. She had so much fun. Those mickey boppers are the only thing she purchased for herself. She spent the rest of her money on others. She truly is a giver and full of Christlike love for all.
I love you Ashlee Elizabeth. Your an amazing daughter and I feel so lucky to have you as part of our family. You have always brought a spirit of love into our home.
Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment