Thursday, February 28, 2008

We're Back!!!!

I am so overwhelmed with grattitude for my sweet family. I don't know where to start. I love you all so much and I am so thankfiul for sweet memories and treasured times. We were living the dream. Even though at times we were walking more than anything else....I still loved those times too! I loved it all and I love all of you. Mom, Dad, Keith, Taylor, Alyssa, Ashlee, Isaac, Bryon, Lorena, Ainsley, Joette, April, Chay, Kenzie, and baby Juju...... I miss you all already.

It feels wierd to be home and not in a house full of all of us. It feels empty like there is a void. It was so sad to see our shuttle bus drive off at the airport and leave April and Chay and the babies. To see Kenzie waving goodbye just pulled at my heart strings. To watch Julia's sweet eyes follow the bus. I just miss you guys already. It feels right to be together. I can't explain it any other way. I am sure we all got on each others nerves at times but that is nothing compared to the love we have between us.

It is always nice to come home and sleep in your own bed and all that...It just feels like half of us are missing. It was such a wonderful treat to spend this time together. Thank you all for your love.
And to borrow the phrase from our favorite comercials on TV that pop up every so often on the BYU chanel.....

"Family....isnt it about time"

1 comment:

The Wright Stuff said...

LOL Those BYU commercials are awesome! I'm so glad you guys are back. I bet it was so much fun! I'm glad you found my blog! LOL I was laughing so hard about you wanting Keith to turn into a vampire!!!!