Friday, February 15, 2008

The beach


On the beach there is somthing so magical that happens to my spirit. I love the thought of being in the place where the shore meets with the water. It feels like these two powerful things are colliding. It is so powerful. There is a reverence in this place when I stand at the edge of the earth. I feel so close to Heavenly Father when I am reminded of His creation. I feel so small yet I know He is there and we are all important to Him.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Wright Stuff said...

What I wouldn't give to be at the beach right now....

April said...

Calie you helped create beaches...I feel no connection to the beach besides I enjoy a good walk on the beach- I enjoy seeing children getting excited about the beach- but wow- treasure this love- Heavenly Father knew the beach would be his special gift to give you-