Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Love:

Keith
The Ocean
Morning Walks
Prayers
The Beach
Corn on the cob
Happy Endings
Candles
Ocean Breezes
Taylor
Lotion
The scriptures
Almonds
Alyssa
Fireworks
Cake Batter Ice cream from Cold Stone
Avacados
Ashlee
Hot cocoa days
Aprils layered bean dip
First snow
Water
Isaac
Family Picnics
The smell at the CDA River
Porch Swings
Sunsets
Sunrises
My family
Pina Colada Anything
General Conference
Chocolate
Vaccuumed carpets
Fresh mangos
Edie Kayes homemade apple pie
Long visits with family
Watermelon Salsa
Friends
Family Prayers
Music
Warm Sunshine on a winter day
Books
Edamamee
Strawberries
Rasberries
Any berries
Body Butter
Cilatro
America
Lorena's Eyes
The Temple
Christmas Crepes
Red wagons
Maui
Parades
Joettes stash of Granola bars and such
Small towns
Fresh Pineapples
My Grandmas Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Summer
Winter
Spring
Fall
Holidays
The Holiday
Tomato Street
Ever After
Our Flag
Gordon B. Hinckley
My childrens Prayers
Four Wheelers
Lakes
Stephenie Meyers Books
Hiking Trails
Lasagna
Womens Conference
The mountains
My Jar of Change :)
Rivers
Butterflies
Tea Roses
Jane Austin Movies and Books
Caterpillars
Date night
Waterfalls
Testimonies
Homemade Granola
Hugs
My Snuggly Blanket
Sunflowers
The Forest
Hale Hui Kai
Warm cinnamon rolls
The perfect Pair of Jeans
Lip Gloss and Chapsticks
Hearts
Notes from Friends and Family
Palm Trees
Italian Food
The Sun
The Son

I just realized there are so many things I love and this list could go on and on. Most of all I love life and so many things in it. So many expeiriences along the way bring me peace and Joy. Happy Valentines day!

I Love.........

3 comments:

April said...

the list just kept going and going and I thought to myself, "of course this is Calie we have here" so full of love- That is why I "love" being around you. I was also thinking this is why you are the easiest person on the planet to shop for. It is gift to express your liking for things- people are drawn in closer to you. It is so hard to be around people who aren't passionate about things...I feel so bored and feel the loss of words around people like this-- calie- your a magnet to people because of your over abudance of love for life. I love you! Happy V-Day to you.

The Wright Stuff said...

Calie! I love your list of things you love!!! It was so awesome for me to read that. You have inspired me to write down the things I LOVE! You are one of them! I believe that the reason why you love the sunshine so much is because it recharges you, since you're always busy spreading sunshine to others!

Unknown said...

you.