Monday, March 10, 2008

Going back!


Last night as I was tucking Isaac into bed he said to me "mom can we go back to Disney world?" Oh how I would love to give him the joy again that he had in that magical place filled with dreams coming true.

We had my parents over for dinner last night for their 46th wedding anneversary. I showed them all the pictures from our trip and my children were telling them all about their favorite things and Isaac was so excited... It was like he was reliving it right then. The magic was back again. I could see it in his eyes. I could feel it in his stories of the trip how much he loved it and how much he wanted to go back.

Thank you again mom for the dream and for making it a reality in all of our lives.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

April said...

I would love to go back too Calie-