So sad but here it is.... I am an official member of the "I love Edward Cullen" fan club. I told myself I would not get sucked into this and I just could not help it. Stephenie Meyer is a great writer and I love a great story.
So I ordered my t-shirt and can not wait until it arrives. I am laughing so hard right now because for those of you who have read this series of books and liked them you will know exactly what I am talking about. I can't wait for the 4th one to come out.
I know this is really trivial of me but isn't it fun sometimes? We are meant to have joy and Edward Cullen makes me smile and so does Jacob Black. Thank you Stephenie Meyer for your imagination and making these characters so fun to read about.
2 comments:
Thats it!! I need to read these books!
ps see you tomorrow!!
Ok, there's Tshirts?!?!?! Where do I get into the club? Sign me up!
Post a Comment