Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Isaac!



So I need to play catch up on my blog. I have sort of been in a blogging funk lately. Sorry. Anyway So Isaac has had a birthday since my last entry.


He turned 6 on December 18th. The night before his birthday it started snowing and well has not stopped. They cancelled school the day of his birthday and he was so sad because he wanted to bring cupcakes to everyone. And then I thought ok we will just bring them the next day. Well it continued to snow and they cancelled school the next day also and that was the Friday before Christmas break....so my kids have been out of school since the 18th of December and they don't go back untill the 5th of January. So I saac did not get to bring his birthday cupcakes to school...bummer. We had a party for him and we told him the snow was his gift from Heavenly Father. Well he was so excited that he played in the snow the whole day and night. And the next day and night. They built snow caves and forts and had a great time. So great that they left our snow shovel in the yard and then it snowed another foot. We lost our shovel for a day and that was crazy because during the time it was lost it snowed so much more. We were wading through waist deep snow trying to find the shovel. Alyssa gets the prize because she found it. Yeah! Maybe thats why I have been in a blogging blah mood lately ... I have been digging us out of so much snow! Anyway Isaac had a great birthday here are a couple of pictures. He had lasagne for his birthday dinner and its still all over his face (he liked it a lot). And he also loved the Spiderman hat he got as a gift from his friends The Wassermans. (thanks guys). He loved it and wore it the whole night.

Happy Birthday my sweet six year old. Who loves school. Loves his friends. Loves snow. Loves his family. Loves his Grandma and prays for her everynight that we can see her again. Loves treats. Loves RC monster trucks. And so much more. He really does love life right now. And may that never change. I love you my sweet son. You give my heart an ache because I love you so much. Isaac I love being your mom!

1 comment:

April said...

happy birthday Isaac! We miss you so much. I wish I could just sit down and talk to you! I still treasure our little talks in the van at Disney World. So entertaining.