This Christmas season has been a little stressful for me. I coud not seem to get into the magic of Christmas this year. My spirits were down all month. I knew the first season without mom would be hard so I tried to prepare for that. We still gathered at their house and had our traditional dinner (Joette did a great job) and then our traditional family home evening. It was really hard to get through and April wrote some beautiful memories of mom that we read and there were lots of tears shed but I do believe that it was very healing for me. I shared a dream I had had a few weeks ago about mom. Very sacred and tender. I think she was there with us. It is hard to be in their house and not feel of her spirit.




Anyway it was a wonderful evening and we also had a lot of laughs too. You can not get us all together without there being some kind of goofyness. So I was given these great party cups that we used for the night. They are called "pick" your nose cups. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment