Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas Jammies

So this year I decided to be ahead of the game and get my kids Christmas jammies done before Christmas so they could enjoy them all season. It was a successful plan that I am so thankful for. We had a great Family Home evening on December first... gave them their jammies and their advent calendars and had a great kick off for Christmas and now I can't get myself to get out the decorations. I think I need another boost of Holiday cheer. Time to go watch White Christmas!


Anyway here is a little peek at my children with their jammies on and a little of their fun personalities. Happy Holiday Cheering!

3 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Love the Jammies!! I didn't know you sewed! ;) I'm placing my order for next year..... Just kidding, kinda.
I have never made jammies in my life. I would probably screw them up. Did you use fleece?

April said...

Calie you are reminding me of Mom more and more.

Marie said...

How fun! We do the jammies on Christmas Eve and I don't sew them myself. But fun to have at the beginning of the month.