Thursday, June 18, 2009
Rescue
I just rescued 15 baby quales. They were stuck in our window well and my son Taylor kept hearing bird noises all day and he kept asking if it was bird season because he was hearing the birds going crazy and my girls happened to look out the window and sure enough there was all these little fuzzy birds trying to get out and they could not fly high enough yet. So I climbed down into the yucky pit to save all these poor birds. I was worried that the momma bird would not want them if I touched them but I did not want them all to die so I put on some gloves. It was crazy trying to get them. I was caught in the middle of a fuzzy ball of birds and it was kind of funny. But I managed to get them and send them in the direction of the mom one at time. Yeah. And she still wanted them. They all ran off together. And my adrenalin is still kicked into high gear from that. How funny. The poor things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And you didn't get a picture? I would have loved to see that one!
Your a HERO!! I would have LOVED to watch you do that! I could just imagine all the laughter it was brining from watching you inside the house and outside!!
Post a Comment