So Keith had a birthday this last week. This is him doing one of his favorite things on his birthday. Washing the bikes after a good ride. This bike is actually Taylors. He bought it for him this last month. I cried when he bought it because I know how happy it makes him. He has always wanted a bike for him and his boys. When he found this great deal he could not pass it up. So he took Taylor riding the other day and taught him how to ride. When he came home I could tell he was so happy. Since the day Taylor was born he has said "I can't wait to take my boy riding".
So I have also had a birthday this last week. I am choosing to stay this age now forever. I never feel as old in my mind as I really am. I dont feel a day over 20. And yet my body is trying to tell me to slow down! Ya right like thats gonna happen. :)
Happy Birthday America! I love this time of year. I always think all the fireworks are for me. hahaha. It is always so sad for me when the 4th of July is over. I love how patriotic everyone is. It makes me proud to be an American. I always cry when the firework shows are going on. I cry at the veterans assemblys at my children schools. I cry when we sing our patriotic songs in church. It all just makes me so thankful for the freedoms that we have. How blessed we are as a country. As a freeland to choose for ourselves what we want to believe and how we want to live. Love Love Love it!!
My dear sister Taura came to visit us this weekend from Walla Walla. What a great surprise it was to have her here with us. I never realize how much I miss her untill I watch her driving away. I used to take a trip to see her every summer and sometimes twice a summer. I always loved that drive down to see her. After I became old enough to go by myself it was always an adventure to drive to see her. It was just far enough that I felt like I was "going somewhere" and close enough to home that I wasn't driving all day long. Taura thank you for your example of patience. I have always admired that about you. It was fun to laugh with you and to teach you new games and have you win them all and swim and relax at the pool all day...thanks for helping make my birthday weekend and 4th of July a great celebration! Come back soon! I love you.

2 comments:
Aww, Calie I just can't imagine you crying over anything ;) hehehe, I didn't know it was your B-day!! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I too love to see the fireworks and all the patriotism on the 4th! Especially with what is happening in our country these days. It is so nice to be with family and friends and just enjoy the day!! So glad you got to see your sister, there's a lot of love there I can tell! What a wonderful thing sisters are!! In fact, I have a really great story about sisters that you'd love!! I'll have to get your email!
glad you had an awesome B-day! I love the look of your blog too! Looks AWESOME!
Post a Comment