Doesn't he just make you smile? I love this boy so much! Happy birthday my sweet little one. I can not believe you are 7 years old.
The other day I found him in the kitchen doing dishes without being told or asked. I said Isaac what are you doing? He said "I need to be good cause I think I am on Santa's naughty list". hahaha. And then when he was done he said "mom do you have anything else I can do?" I said yes you can go clean your room.... He then kind of had a funny look on his face and said "Santa better pay" hahaha Oh I laughed so hard. Out of the mouths of babes. You know the funny thing with Isaac is that he says clever things like that all the time. I could write a book with some of the stories of him.
Ya he looks innocent.... but whats going on in that mind of his? Maybe the hammer he had stashed in his room or the money he just "found" one day (from Alyssa's wallet) or all the tape he used up to tape a flashlight to his toy gun to see better when he aims it at people or the sacrament meeting he started singing "cause you had a bad day" or the day he wanted sandwiches and juice for the sacrament bread and water or all the things he has stashed under his bed for "safe" keeping (that are not really his)....hmmm the possibilities with Isaac are endless. But the funny thing is you just can't get mad at that face....I think he knows that. He has us all wrapped around his finger. Love that boy so much!

3 comments:
oh Calie, I love Isaac too.
I wish Grandma was still here to make it so special like she always does. I missed her yesterday for Kenzie's.
Tell Isaac that I am thinking of him. I have felt so crappy that I forgot to get something in the mail.
I hope he understands.
I laughed so hard at this post. He has always been so smart and clever.
Tell him I love him and that I will get something to him as soon as I can. Will you do that?
Oh we have an Isaac at our house as well!! So glad to know I'm not alone! :)
Happy Birthday Isaac!
That boy is so dang cute!
:)Rachel
ps.I'm calling you soon!
Hahaha,he is so funny! He does come up with some clever things :) Never a dull moment since he was born :) His cute innocent face just helps keep him alive and well ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE !!
Post a Comment