Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy 16

Happy Birthday Taylor Bug! Wow you are 16 now. What a great time in your life. You have your whole life ahead of you. Its only just beginning. When I think back to when you were born I can hardly believe this day is here. It just feels like yesterday when we were bringing you home from the hospital and I was thinking "they actually let me leave with this baby and I have no idea what I am doing"! You were the cutest little thing ever with the best set of lungs that kept us up all hours of the day and night. You quickly filled out and stopped crying so much and smiled and laughed at everything. You were life changing for our sweet little family as you were our first child born. What a privilege it has been to be your mother. I look forward to watching you grow ... dating, driving, blessing the sacrament, being good to your siblings, doing everything your parents ask of you....hahaha just had to put those last few things in.

Taylor I love you...Happy Birthday son.








Posted by Picasa

No comments: