Monday, October 19, 2009

Feeling the Quiet

So the house is quiet... Isaac is still asleep and my older kids have all left for school. There is nothing like a little quiet contemplation time in the morning to help me fuel my day. I love mornings! Especially Monday mornings...I dont know why but I do. Maybe its the fresh start to the week after being at church getting that good influx of the spirit.
I love to feel the quiet. It can be tangable if you know how to listen well.
I also love the sound of the ocean waves...I go to sleep listening to it untill last night our stereo cord lost the will to live and now I think my night time meditation is going to suffer. hahaha just kidding. I can fall asleep with out it. I just really like that sound. It's so relaxing to me. Anyone else feel the same way?

1 comment:

April said...

I have tried the ocean waves- it makes me want to go pee and I keep thinking I am on a boat that can't make it to shore...

I love quiet mornings too- the paper route is so quiet and still- mornings are magical-