I wanna see the rest of the man! where's the poster of what you think they should look like. Hey maybe that can be an RS meeting ;)
Could you imagine?
Relief Society Meeting May 3rd 7:00 at the church Make your own Twilight Movie characters!! Bring your own poster board and latest copy of People Magazine. Scissors, tape and snacks to be provided.
2 comments:
Well...looks good from the neck up, but whats he like from the neck down? Brad Pitt, or Mathew McConaughey? :) hehehe!
I wanna see the rest of the man! where's the poster of what you think they should look like. Hey maybe that can be an RS meeting ;)
Could you imagine?
Relief Society Meeting
May 3rd
7:00 at the church
Make your own Twilight Movie characters!!
Bring your own poster board and latest copy of People Magazine. Scissors, tape and snacks to be provided.
I'd laugh.......
Post a Comment