Friday, October 17, 2008

She's Home


Edith Kaye Tomblin

September 29, 1949-October 16, 2008
Thank you mom for always treating me like a daughter and not just a daughter in law. Thank you for loving me, teaching me and being the best Grandma to our children. I look forward to your influence from beyond the veil. We will meet again!

6 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Oh Calie I'm so sorry. It is comforting to know that she is home with our Heavenly Father and what a reunion she must be having with all her family. Your family is in our prayers. Take care.

Rachel

Niki said...

Calie, I just heard from my mom. I am so sorry. It is good to know that she is no longer suffering in anyway. I wish could have been there for you. Give Keith a hug for me. Love you both.

Niki

Zina said...

My darling sweet sister, oh how she loved you. To her there was no seperation you were a daughter to her. Thank you for shareing your love for her at the services today, you touched many lives with your love and devotion to her. Your beautiful voice honored and cherished her memory. You are a choice daughter of our heavenly father and as you continue to honer her memory will be richly blessed. I love you my sweet sister.

Zina

Zina said...

My darling sweet sister, oh how she loved you. To her there was no seperation you were a daughter to her. Thank you for shareing your love for her at the services today, you touched many lives with your love and devotion to her. Your beautiful voice honored and cherished her memory. You are a choice daughter of our heavenly father and as you continue to honer her memory will be richly blessed. I love you my sweet sister.

Zina

Zina said...

My darling sweet sister, oh how she loved you. To her there was no seperation you were a daughter to her. Thank you for shareing your love for her at the services today, you touched many lives with your love and devotion to her. Your beautiful voice honored and cherished her memory. You are a choice daughter of our heavenly father and as you continue to honer her memory will be richly blessed. I love you my sweet sister.

Zina

Heather said...

Calie your blog is so cute!!!! It was fun to see you this past week. I wish it was for other reasons!!!

I love this post. I know EDK loved you and your kids. She talked to me about them all the time. I was telling my mom the other day about how well you fit in with the Tomblin family. Its like you just are a Tomblin and not an "In law", even down to your face expressions. You and Keith are such a cute couple. I have never in my life met a better match in two people. I still remember you guys making out in my moms pool LOL!!!!!!