Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Seasons of life

My youngest son just turned four. He is changing into a very sweet little man. My oldest son is turning 13 in a week. He is also changing... into a teenager. Significant changes, significant ages. Two very different seasons of life that my boys are in. And yet they are bound together by family bonds. Wish me luck as I try to find joy in each age and treasure the season of life I am in. I read somewhere that "we are shaped and fashioned by what we love". How true that is. So how is my shape? And how is my fashion? Ha!

1 comment:

April said...

Taylor is turning into something great isn't he? He might be a teenager but he isn't a teenager! I can only hope to have a 13 year old like him! You have beautiful strong children Calie.