Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas Decor

I just have one question on my mind lately about Christmas decorations. Why is it that I am so excited to put them up I can hardly wait for Thanksgiving to be over so I can start filling the house with them. Then the season is here yeah...jolly jolly. And then once Christmas is over I go into this wierd clean up mode where I cant stand the decorations anymore and I have to get them picked up and put away. And the same goes for Christmas music. I start playing it in November and the sounds are sweet to my ears and then come December 26th I think I will go mad if I hear another Christmas song. And every year I wonder why that is. So am I normal? Or am I not? I guess it doesn't really matter if I am or not ...it's how I am. And does it really matter? No I guess not. I think the important thing to remember is I continue to think of the Savior year round. That I keep the spirit of Christmas in my heart always. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

EDK said...

You are either really normal, or three of us in the family are really strange! Joette and I got rid of the decorations before noon on the 26th!!!!

I see it this way...when Christmas is over...it is over, but our love for the Savior and from the Savior lasts forever. Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

um.. I think you are the most normal person in our entire family if that means anything (: Actually mom doesn't know this but I was bringing out the Christmas decor boxes the night of the 25th...