I think I forgot I had a blog. I dont like feeling like the days are just getting away from me. But that is currently my state of mind. So many things have happened since my last blog post I dont know if I can catch up....lets see...
Thanksgiving...was wonderful.
Alyssa turned 15. I still am wondering when she got to be so old. :)
Isaac turned 8. My little baby is not such a baby anymore. I guess I should stop rubbing his head like I did when he was a baby....nope I think I never will stop. It helps relax him when I tuck him in at night.
We had Christmas...that was crazy fun.
Taylor turned 17....holy toledo! 17 just one more year and he is an official adult...where did that time go?
We began a new year! Always a favorite thing of mine...new fresh starts!
Isaac was baptized on January 8th 2011. What an incredible day that was. He is an incredible young man.
Keith and I took a spontanious vacation to one of our most favorite spots in the world...it was warm and sunny!
I have been counting my calories like crazy and since the last blog post I have lost 22 pounds! Its really hard but its working! I am totally amazed!
So what will the next 3 months bring? I wonder....Maybe I will blog more...
1 comment:
oh life. Goes so quickly.
Makes me want to hold my little ones a little longer and play with them a little more- talk to them instead of listening to the radio, read them books even though I am tired...
time flies.
love you Calie. Can't wait to see you this summer. Mark your calander- we have a camping spot at kit price aug 1-3.
Post a Comment