
So I just watched the cutest thing ever. I have been taking care of my neice and nephew this last week and it has been so fun....except I have been sick from allergies. I always get a horrible case when the cotton trees start blooming and the pollin goes flying. Anyway My kids have been so helpful with these two sweet kids. Aj is 3 and Ian is 1. My kids have just taken them in under their wings and it has been so tender to see. So this morning I woke up and could hardly talk and breath and my nose is running like a faucet so I decided I needed to stay home from church and all of my kids said "can we go anyway and take Aj and Ian"? (all except Isaac...he wanted to stay and take care of me...but he went anyway). So I called Joette and asked if she could take them to church because she is in our ward now...so cool by the way...so she said yes. She pulls up to the house and all my kids are in the car waiting for her and they have Aj and Ian all buckled up and ready to go. The diaper bag was packed full of coloring books and treats and juice cups and Ians favorite stuffed animal. And Joette gets in the car and starts to pull away... doesn't even bat an eyelash that she has 6 kids going to church with her today, oh and it just made my heart all warm and fuzzy to watch them drive off and still go to church even thought I am not going. Keith has to go early for meetings so all of my kids could have just as easily stayed home with me but they all made the choice to go and to take the two little ones also. I am loving them so much right now. And Joette thank you for being willing to step in and go the extra mile for me today. I sing your praises as I play a little Motab to help me keep the Savior in my thoughts this Sabath day.
No comments:
Post a Comment