Monday, November 24, 2008
Fender Bender!
So I got in my first ever fender bender this morning. I was backing out of my driveway not paying any attention and smack right into my neighbors truck that was parked on the street. Wow do I feel like an idiot. I just keep reliving it in my head and the humiliation starts all over again. Luckely the guy was really cool about it. I started crying because I felt so dumb. So I get on the phone with my insurance agent because I have no idea what to do and I start crying with her too. So the humiliation just keeps comin. So people please... tell me I am not the only one out there who has ever done this. I guess I have been pretty good in all my years there has never really been any major damage to any of my cars. I just don't know how to make the stupid feeling go away. And what a time to do this....right when saving pennies is a must for the Holiday season... ugh. At least it was nothing that has lasting physical effects on a person. I can not even imagine that . So I guess I could look on the bright side now and be thankful it is only my back bumper. Oh happy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Calie! I had my first wreck last winter before I moved to Houston. You will be ok, mine, I totaled my truck and two WSP officers cars. All in one go. It was not a pleasant night. The crying part, well, I never did really cry, ever, but I know about the feeling dumb. Just be grateful that it was a small fender bender and not like mine.
oh...this really sucks- it really does....I am sorry Calie. Things will turn out ok in the end-
I have never been in a car accident when I am driving...well bad enough of one where it caused insurance type damage- but oh I would totally cry if I was you- totally...it has to be the worst feeling in the world.
I love you!
try wrecking your good friends car while on vacation on a freeway in LA!!! oh man oh man.... how I cried and cried
Oh NO!! Glad your okay though... It's only a car regarless of how the accident happened.. ;) Your more important than any ol' car.
Post a Comment