Life deffinitly has it's up's and down's doesn't it?! I just wish the downs weren't so down. Even as I write this I am thinking to myself blah blah blah....I can tell myself all that I want like ... we are meant to rise above and become better people, stronger in our faith blah blah blah.... sometimes though I just feel like its a bunch of crap I feed myself everyday to cope with the down times and that I don't really believe it. And then my sweet son will come in and say "hi mom" and give me the greatest hug and then it's all better. That is what I live for.... love. I think all of us just need love....someone to come in and say "hi" and a big hug. We make each other feel better. Thats what its all about. There is nothing like a good sappy love story movie .... because it makes you feel good to get lost in their happiness and escape reality for just a little while.
Maybe thats all I need...a good sappy love story... a happily ever after. And some sunshine dang it!!!! The snow I think is getting to me.
Happy day. All is well.
2 comments:
maybe its the jar of change.... you can do it. We may both do it poorly but it will feel good to say that we accomplished something.
Ever After? soon? we need it on DVD!!
Life deffinitly has it's up's and down's doesn't it?!~ Yes it does
I just wish the downs weren't so down.~ They are sooo down
blah blah blah
I like your crap Calie
live for love
movies are so therapeutic for me...I watched clips of The Notebook all day today on youtube...I was so tired and worn out from being up all night that I didn't want to do anything but veg...
You need sunshine too???? How about a trip to FLORIDA!!!!!
Post a Comment