Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Temptation

Ok I did it.....I started playing Christmas music today! I could not help myself. The Christmas cds were just calling to me. I know Thanksgiving is just around the corner and thats what makes it so fun. I have a friend who never plays Christmas music untill December because she thinks that Thanksgiving gets overlooked....sorry Kay. It was too much of a temptation. Love you all. Have a good day! Joy to the world!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha ha!!! or should I say ho ho ho!! I've been listening to Christmas music also (: and I have had my students playing Christmas music!!! Their parents hate it but I dont care. JOY TO THE CHRISTMAS MUSIC WORLD!!

April said...

thanksgiving and Christmas are all one big holiday if you want my opinion- I think the day after Halloween is a perfect day to get the tree out- pop in some good music- string some lights- I think this week Kenzie and I will surprise Chay with the tree all done and decorated- Merry Christmas!

Calie said...

Thank you both!! Joy to the world! I love that you both feel the same way!