Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cramming

Why do I do this to myself? I try to cram as much stuff into one day as I can. Somtimes it just works out that every thing falls on one day but it seems to me that this week (still only wednesday) I have so much to do and not enough time. And that it is not just a day here or a day there anymore I now have weeks where my calendar does not have a blank day. UGH welcome to fall. Maybe I do this to myself because I dont have time to think about too much and eat too much when I am constantly going from one thing to the next. Maybe I can use this as an advantage to loose weight...hahaha.
So to all those people who have lots of time on there hands I bid you a happy day filled with wonderful pondering and delight. May we all get to enjoy that feeling again ... yes we will...soon. I hope.
Anyway gotta go!

1 comment:

April said...

I wish I had something to do...somewhere I needed to be- the only time I talk to or see anybody else besides my family is Sunday...so enjoy the business...it keeps your sanity- I'm sure